Unfortunately there is no such thing as a Housing Benefit Loan, however it is possible to get help with your housing benefit from a range of organisations. Prior to 2013 it was possible to apply to the Social Fund for a Rent in Advance Loan, this was a loan that was delivered out of a… Read More

Crisis Loan are no longer available from the Jobcentre / Department for Work and Pensions ( DWP ) as the Social Fund was dispanded back in 2013, however it is still possible to apply for a Budgeting Loan and request a copy of the Budgeting Loan Application form by phone. The application itself has not changed… Read More

In the United Kindgom it possible to get Benefit Loans and these come in two types: Budgeting Loans: A loan that is made to a Household that is limited to £870 per household per application ( multiple applications can be made, however no one Houshold is able to Benefit Loans totalling more than £1500 at… Read More

We have been considering ways that we can help people to get access to the Budgeting Loan system and have come up with a way to enable applications to be taken/completed online and then for the completed form to be posted out to the applicant with a pre-paid enveleope so all that they need to… Read More