Community Care Grant online application download

This site offers advice and call forwarding options, and we are in no way affiliated with any organisation mentioned on this website. Calls to 084 numbers cost up to 7p per minute plus your network access charge.

Community Care grants can be applied for online much like budgeting loans, and this is by far the fastest way of getting a decision on your application form your local Benefit Delivery centre’s Social Fund section.

This is an advice site that also offers call forwarding options, and we are in no way affiliated with the Department - we are not affiliated with any organisation mentioned. for Work & Pensions, Community Care Grants, or any other organisation mentioned on this website.

Usually you have to apply for a Community care grant by calling one of the 0845 telephone numbers and then asking for an SF300 application form to be posted out, however as the application is sent out second class this can often take 3-4 days to arrive during the week stretching to 5-7 days if you call on a Thursday or Friday. Community care grants are designed for those that have had a life changing event and are unable to afford to provide for themselves as a result.

Download the Community Care Grant application form now

For example you would apply for a Community Care Grant if you had just moved house and you didnt have enough available income to allow you to buy basic things like carpets, beds and fridgefreezers.

You can get a copy of the application using the following link


Contacting Community Care Grant

Need to speak to a member of the Department - we are not affiliated with any organisation mentioned. for Work and Pensions team about your issues? Our call connection phone numbers should be able to help – get in touch with the right department by dialling one of the contact numbers below.

Department - we are not affiliated with any organisation mentioned. Call Connection Phone Numbers - we are in no way affiliated with any organisation mentioned
Social Fund (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 506 0283
Crisis Loan (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 509 2336
Community Care Grant (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 509 2387
Jobcentre Appointments (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 509 2322
Job Seeker’s Allowance Claims (New Claims & Existing) (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 509 2383
Employment & Support Allowance (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 509 2374
Income Support (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 509 2374
Incapacity Benefit (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 504 0374
Universal Credit (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 509 2382
Universal Credit (New Claims & Appointments) (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 509 2382
Maternity Allowance (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 504 9433
Personal Independence Payment (Calls cost 7ppm + network charges)
0843 509 2380

Calls to the Social Fund on their direct number 0800 169 0140 are free from any BT landline (this include call/phone boxes) and also includes calls from most of the larger mobile phone networks.

106 thoughts on “Community Care Grant online application download”

  1. Hi just wondering if I can get any help. Am moving into a council housewith my 9 month old son . I need carpets. Little one is crawling around and wouldn’t be very safe on wooden floor boards

  2. Hi I am in receipt of middle care dla for my four year old son who case autism he was diagnosed a few months ago, I wanted to apply for the grant for bedding bed new bedroom furniture pram and clothing for him am I entitled?? Thanks

  3. Hi I need new bed, and also to furnish a new flat how long do the grants take to come through and is it paid into a Bank account or by a voucher?

  4. Hi looking for a grant to carpet my dad’s lounge. He is a pensioner, and I have just come out of prison. I am on job seekers allowance. Any help would be appreciated as its horrid with no carpet and very dusty.

  5. I am 20 years of age council offered me a 2 bed flat I will be living on my own no children and im on jsa am I entitled to a loan to help get furniture

  6. I am unemployed and have been since last December,have applied for employment support allowance,and yesterday posted off its booklet aswell as a three month sick certificate enclosed,which I received from my new gp practice at thornhill surgery,on the same day.i registered with the practice on the 2nd may and had to wait until 13thmay to see the nurse in order to make an appointment with my new doctor.i was offered a one bedroom flat by Southampton city council on the 19th February,collected the keys for it on the 22nd march and was told I had to move in by the 25th,or else I woud loose the flat.i was consistently bidding with the council every 2 weeks,for 6 years and when I moved in I had no furniture or capital to furnish the flat.i also had to have the flat painted and decorated as it was in a bad state andhad to buy some white goods including a couple of pieces of furniture in order to continue living in the flat comfortably.i am still sleeping on a settee and have only purchased a fridge and washing machine second hand ,along with my settee,tv cabinet and a bed which needs assembling,all secondhand.this process of paying a painter and decorator,and buying a few pieces of furniture has eaten away at the bulk of my savings and am only left now with 600 pounds which is going to have to pay for my bills,ie,heating,water,electric,tv licence,counil tax,landline,broadband,and 50 pounds a month towards my Southampton city council rent,as my housing benefit does not cover my entire rent per month.the reason being is,as I have no money coming in at the moment from esa, my employment support allowance only just covers my bills and I am left with just 50 p0unds a moth to live on if i’m lucky.that 50 pounds will go on toiletries and food only.after this months bills are paid out of my account savings,as I am not receiving esa at the moment,i shall be left with 300 pouns altogether,as I have also got to renew my passport this month aswell,due to its’ expiry,which will cost roughly 80 pounds.please could you qualify me for a community care grant as a result of my dilemma,i still need to carpet my flat as the floors are very bad and cold.table and chairs,maybe another settee and a bedside as yet in my bedroom,no cooker, off pot noodle.thankyou

    1. Hi Miss Curtin,

      Were you on any form of income related benefit befor eyour claim to ESA? if not, it is not possible to award a budgeting loan as the criteria stipulate that you have been on a means tested benefit for 26 weeks+ before applying .

  7. i have a 20 year old daughter who has cancer. and its got to the stage now that she only got littlle time with us there nothink they can do she had como etc, but the cancer she got malignant eccrine spiradenocarcinoma.she was in hospice but she wanted to be at home with her two smaller sisters. which are heartbroken. she got hospital bed in a down stirs room which i want it lookig nice and hoe she wants it but just cant find the money she needs bsdding aswell. i just want it so speacail cose she is please can you help me.

  8. Hi,I am a single mother on e.s.a and currently live in a 2 bed first floor flat I need to move to a ground floor property or house as I have been diagnosed with dysplacia of both my hips and a problem with my sacriiliac joint in my back and am on the waitin list for spinal injections but don’t have any savings for bond and rent in advance due to having payments taken from my e.s.a to pay back an old budgeting loan can I get a community care grant to cover these costs?

    1. Not that we are aware, however some local authorities do offer a bond payment scheme to eligible residents- they may also offer a months rent in advance but no LA has published that this is the case as yet.

  9. Hi
    I am currently living with my mum and brother and have a 10 month old but the house is too small for both of us to live here. The council havent helped me with housing at all so im going to rent privately. I havent been ablei to save up enough for a deposit and furniture and with crisis loans stopping next month i wont be able to apply for rent in advance. I’ve been on income support about 8 months now, will i be able to apply for a ccg to help with a deposit?

  10. Hi I have just been offered a 2bed home for me and my daughter due to a break down relationship, we lived in my ex partners home so we do not have a thing to start up with, my daughter is 8months old I am gettin 135 matertiny bennifit but it will be going down in a few weeks will I be able to get a community care grant ? Thanks

  11. hia i was wondering if i was entiteld to a nother community care grant i last had one when i lived in my last flat when i was pregnat with my first child, he is now 3 and i now have a 1 year old and have moved in too a 2bedroom house now but still havent got carpets for there bedroom and a bed for my 3 years old is still in a cot e.g will i be entited too some money for the resons above i carnt affort it as i am on jsa i last had one in the year 2000? for my first child?

  12. hi i have just recently moved property into a larger house as i currently have my partners mum living with us now which has brain damage so had to get a bigger house and the house is fully unfurnished, just woundering weather i could have any help atall with getting furniture..

  13. HI , I have tried repeatedly to use your link to down load your application form for the community care grant but every time it comes up as error and redirects me . Please can someone look at this link and maybe sort out the error so the form can be downloaded ,thank you

  14. I am a 24 year old single mum with a 3year old son I work 16 hrs a week an was forced out of ma council house with nothing I’m getting ready to move into a private let but it is completely unfurnished an I have nothing my ex partner has kept everything could I apply for a community care grant? I’m on working and child ta credits any advice would be helpful.



  15. please can u tell me if I qualify for community care grant I am disabled and am very poorly , I am waiting for my 22nd operation (procedure) I also have crohnes disease, asthma, arthritis and diabetes and am wheelchair user due to spinal damage from an operation ,I get esa and dla would I qualify for a community care grant I desperately need items to go into hospital with amongst other urgent things please can you help me.

  16. I Have been on JSA since September last year, My flat has an horrendous damp problem and had to sling out a load of my clothes leaving me with pretty much nothing clean to wear. I also don’t have a cooker, fridge, bed or a sofa. I was wondering if i am eligable for Community Care Grant?

  17. I have just been put in emergency housing and my claim is waiting a tribunal what help can I get to get stuff for my home I have nothing just enough money to by food

  18. Hi i have been living in emergancy accomadation provided by leeds city council for the last 8 weeks as i was made homeless without notice. I had no money to my name and was 27 weeks pregnant i had to leave my job early as i could not travel from where i had been placed so have been on income support for the last 6 weeks. i have just been offered a house by federated housing however have no mney to buy anything the house will be available to be moved into next week and i was offered it yesterday due to complications so have only just got the community care grant form today i have been told a community care grant can take up to 6 weeks to come through however i have nothing at all and only enough money to survive on also my tennancy on the emergancy accomadation is being paid for by housing benifit so wont be able to pay for both tenecy at once and need to get my house up and ready for my baby due in 5 weeks is there anyway i can explain my circumstances and get the grant processed quicker. Any help would be much appreciated many thanks jemma.

  19. i left prison on 28/02/12 and have been on jsa since im moving into a new flat on the 1/05/12 will i be able to apply for a community care grant as i applied when i first got out for clothes as i put on alot of weight am i likely to get it or is there no point in applying. Thanks

  20. i will be moving into my first home it is completely unfurnished, i am on income support
    isit possible that i can get help with some things for the house as i havent got things such a s a oven , fridge freezer , daughters bed carpets nd household items really

  21. Hi, I am hoping someone could help me? I would like to know if I am eligible for a budget/ crisis loan. I am currently living in a 2 bed rented property and we are due to move out at the end of May. My partner is currently receiving JSA and I work full-time and my income is £15.039 annually. I am pregnant and have got priority from my local council to move and I was wondering if I would be eligible for a crisis/ budget loan. Someone said that I couldnt claim this as I am working but then another said I can as I am only on a low income. Please help

    1. Jodie,

      anyone can apply for a crisis loan, however it is better if your partner applies as a single person if possible as I guess that they are JSA(c) meaning that they are not claiming for you.

  22. i am looking for help to a rent in advance where can i get one has y girlfriend is 5 mouths prenant and we needs a flat off our owe so please help me im on jsa

  23. Hi, Im a single parent, currently living in a homeless hostel with my 3 year old and I have been offered a 2 bed flat by the council. the flat is unfurnished and I was wondering if i can get community care grant? The only possession we have are our clothes, 1 frying pan, 1 pot, couple of plates and cups. I am in receipt of income support for about 3 years now and been living in the hostel for about 6 months and before that we were staying at friends houses sleeping on the sofa. thank you

    1. You should have a good chance, what is the start of your postcode and we will find you the number to call

        1. Hi Katie,

          with the postcode Wd17 your local office would be
          Exchange House
          60 Exchange Rd
          United Kingdom
          WD18 0JJ
          Telephone: 0845 604 3719
          Textphone: 0845 608 8551
          Jobcentre Plus Office

  24. Hi I am 23 and have a 15 month old daughter, my husband left us with no warning in September to go back to America, didn’t leave any money or anything. As he was working and I was home with the baby I couldn’t afford our rent and had to move in wih my family. I have 2 teenage sisters living at home too and there hasn’t really been room for me, myself and my daughter have been sleeping on my dad’s office floor on an old single mattress for over 5 months now. My parents are having some financial difficulty now too and are moving to a smaller house in Barnsley with one small double and 2 single bedrooms, so there is no room for us anymore with them. I have just signed the lease on a new apartment in Sheffield and move in 14th March, but I don’t have my first month’s rent as it stands and I literally have nothing furniture-wise for my house, no pans, plates, nothing. I put in an application on Thursday for a community care grant, am I likely to get it? Also how long do you think it will take? I am on income support but have only been on it for 5 weeks. My local jobcentre is Chelmsford, but my new flat is in Sheffield (where my family is from) so I’m hoping it will be processed before I move as any correspondence will come to my parents’ house here in Essex. Many thanks, Alicia.

  25. I’m movin out of a mother and baby hostel in to a two bed flat with my daughter I have no furntuire will I be able to get community care grunt as all I will be takin is my daughters cot thanks

  26. would i beable to apply for a community care grant i had one about 3years ago? coz it would help me out alot thankingyou.

  27. i am in receipt of dla for my son aged 9 diagnosed 5 months ago with high function ASD and ADHD, carers allowance,child tax credits and income support. my son has just received a statement for educational needs and has a support teacher 25 hours per week. He suffers with anxiety and sensory issues, needs visual prompting to complete basic daily tasks like dressing, teeth brushing, toiling. He also suffers with social interaction and OCD so as a result, he finds it almost impossible to cope and function with sharing a bedroom with his 5 year old brother. He often injures, lashes out or intimidates his younger brother when his personal space has been invaded, he has no understanding of body language or empathy for others and takes everything literally, if things have been moved from his particular place or his brother has used something of his, it turns his world upside down and cannot function with simple taks as his routine has changed. he needs timetables, visual prompting around the house and without the constant guides and routines he suffers with mental disfunctions and physical outbursts resulting in a very exhausted and confused boy, with little self esteem or confidence. For instance at school, he has his own desk and filing cabinet at school in a private area of the classroom just so he can function to keep up with his class. i want to split my biggest bedroom into two with a partitioned wall, so that he can have his quiet, private space to help with him learning to cope with his diagnosis. also i need to add a shower to the bathroom so that he is able to use it independently without the anxiety he experiences, such as he wants to be a grown up 9 year old boy and gets embarrassed with me being present, but is to stressed and anxious for me to leave and so finds it very difficult to complete the simple task of bathing. i also really want to be able to provide him with his own bedroom as he simply cannot complete homework with others or sounds around him and i have to let him do his homework in my bedroom where it is familiar,safe and laming to him, as his psychologist advised that it was because it was his association to me his mum. i really worry for the welfare of both my sons and feel that it is unfair on both of them to continue keeping them roomed together. i worry that my eldest will react badly to his diagnosis and seriously injure my other son without any understanding. Would i be entitled to a CCG for any of these needs? any info would be very much appreciated.

    1. Hi Daniell,

      That does sound like a situation that needs to be resolved, and we will look into what can be done.

      Can I ask were in the UK you live? as it may be the case that it is your local authority that has the ability to help, without reading through all the guidance, im at a loss as to what help can be offered via the social fund though.

      The only way I can think of getting any help from the Social fund would be on the grounds of “home improvements/ increasing safety”, may I ask how long you have been on Income Support, and the type of tenancy you have at your present property.?

  28. I’m moving out of my family home with my baby, I’m going into private renting through the council an will need all furniture including for my baby! What would I be entitled to? As I’m new to all of this!

  29. Hi,
    I have a 15 month old baby and just recently split with my partner, he has taken everything out the house, including ripping up all the carpet, i cannot wash our clothes, and are sitting down on a cold floor of the night, we are both sleeping on a matress on the floor and its a horrible situation.
    I need to start again and build our house up to become a home but do not have no moey to do this.. please help us.
    Will i get accepted for a community care grant?

  30. I was giving a community care grant two years ago to move in to my new house after being in temporary accommodation and i am not sure if i would be eligible for another one. My oldest son suffers from severe behavioural problems which has escalated in the last year or so and therefore circumstances have been extremely difficult, even financially. I am looking into moving house very soon as i am in a block of flats and is not substantial to my needs or my childrens needs. I have mental health problems which i have had for years and on medication for it. If i could get a community care grant it wud help me to start from scratch when i get another house to make it suitable for myself and children. If you could give me anything , i would be most grateful.

      1. i have been suffering with bed bugs for the last 2 years i recentley moved into my own home ater leaving my perants i have been here a year and they have come with me !!!! i have tryed EVERYTHING steaming ,spraying litterally everything i have a 1 year old daughter and im 6 months pregnant,, the oly way 2 get rid of thee would be 2 throw everything out spray and start again would i be intitaled 2 a ccg

  31. Hi There i need some advice, my mum needs to move home due to medical reasons, diaetes, cancer and kidney failure. i need her to be closer to me so i can look after her at times when she needs me, especially after chemotherapy treatments, this makes her very sick. she has been offered a new council house which has no carpets and also the cost of moving will be expensive too. is it possile that a community care grant would be issued to her for help with regrads to this?


  32. Hi i know this will prob just get seen an not took any notice of but if you do then all im asking is for your help my whole life my family has been trought nothing but hard times an suported me an my 2 brothers trough everything all i want to do is give them something bk witch will mean alot if someone out there can help my mums now ill an its hard to look after her im not asking for million im just asking for help is that to much to ask for these, yes im only 17 an i feel i had to grow up quick i know alot more then i should at this age but having a growing up like i did wasnt the best life to live all i want is to give my mum nd dad family a holiday to remember thanks for your time hope to hear from you.

    1. Hi Jamie,

      Im sorry to hear that you have had it so hard, and the† your parents are struggling- however we can’t think of any way that we could help wii†h what you have requested.

  33. Hi my name is marie I filled out a community care grant form nearly 2wks ago!. How long does it take 2get a replie bk!. does the money go straight in my bank account if I’m offered any of the grant money?. Are do they send a letter 4me 2sign and send bk first b4 Ithey money goes into my account??., can I find out online if my grant was excepted and if they have sent any money 4wot I deputly really need grant money 4 please?.

  34. I have recently found myself in a crisis situation where i have been having to steal socks and knickers from washing lines as i have insufficient funds to buy these things. Please can i have £30 loan to buy a new bra. I can see a nervous breakdown coming on

  35. am i entitled to anything if i work part time?? im moving in to council property for the first time and the place is unfurnished where my last place was …….im not going to be able to afford everything at once and im worried please help ???xx

    1. If you are working less than 16 hours you may be able to claim JSA and thus build up an ability to apply for a community care grant or budgeting loan, however there is no other help that you can get for items any longer..

  36. Hi, I am a single parent with 2 kids under 4yrs, I’m on I.S. and have just got a mutual exchange. As I have no savings, would I be able to get any financial help with a:removal fees, and b:new flooring/curtains as will be different size? And if so, what should I apply for?

    1. We assume that you have been on I.S for more than 26 weeks? if so that a CCG or budgeting loan may be appropriate, this can be applied for at you local Jobcentre or you can download the form on this site.

  37. hi quick question. i was wondering weather social fund would help me? i have been out of work for over 4yrs bringing up my 3 children, and money is really tight, ive tried other options but to no avail. i need help in raising 1000-1250pounds, towards me getting a driving license,as i have been offered a job with great potential and excellent pay. but need to finish getting license to proceed. would appreciate some feed back thanks.

  38. Would I be able to apply for a CCG for things I need? I have used £900 Of my budgeting loan they say that is my limit. I don’t have any carpet and the cold comes through the floors. Also my cooker broke last week and have no money to replace it could I apply for this on a CCG?

  39. Hi I’m 16 and I got kicked out on monday I have been staying with my boyfriend and his mum but I was left with no clothing, toiletries or any money, for food to get to college etc… Is there anymoney I can get at all as I am having to wear the same clothes everyday as I only have one set and there is no one at all who has the money to help me

  40. i need to move to a different area but i have rent arrears which will take me 15-16months to pay off i have bipolar, borderline personality disorder and re-current depression, i have 3 young children and i have no family to support me up here i am paying £120 a month towards rent arrears but i need to move asap can anyone help me?

  41. Hi I’m moving from private rented accomodation to a council property due to domestic violence. However the property has no carpets or a cooker can I apply for help with this. I havent moved in yet but do have all the offer and tenancy agreement. My daughter has breathing problems and severe asthma so dont want to put her in a property that has no flooring need it to be as dust free and warm as possible.

  42. hi my husband left me 10 weeks ago and took the fridge and bed as he had brought this, i am now on jsa and thought i could save up for the items but i am finding it very difficult with two children, could i apply for a ccg in these circumstances many thanks x

  43. me and my partner are disabled and have many illnesse’s with 2 children,on sickness income support,we have to attend many of hospital appointments etc doctors,but due to lake of money we do not have a car on the road at the moment,so lots of appointments are being missed and general life is very diffecult with disabilties and servere pain and no car,so we are not going out allot and this is putting great stress on all the family.we only need £300 max to put our car back on the road, so we can attened all hospitals and shopping etc ,do you think we could get a community care grant,i’m not sure? thanks

  44. Hi, Myself and my partner are on working tax credits and even though we have declared my partner earns £88 a week we are in fact earning nothing even though my partner has a job (which hasnt taken off properly yet).
    The problem is my two boys have outgrown their cotbeds and i cannot afford to buy two single beds or bunkbeds for them to sleep on. Would i be able to get a ccg to cover the costs of this?
    Also in the house we live in the heating is run on heating oil and we have run out, even though its summer its still cold can we apply for anything to help with heating costs?

  45. Hi,

    I just downloaded and filled out the Community care note sheet (SF300) as I just moved out to a new flat and I don’t have enough available income to afford furniture, household… however, where Can I send it or fax it?

    Could you please let me know as soon as you can.

    Thank you

  46. Hi can u help I got a 15 month old and a 9 week old baby and I gave only got floor boards so I can’t lay my baby on the floor so he can roll around and my 15 month old has just started walking and it’s hard when he got no shoes on and I find it hard to get out as I got no double push chair can u help please

    1. Then apply for a CCG, however this will also depend of several other factors.

      You will not be able to get a direct answer with the information that you have supplied- and the best place to get an accurate and detailed response based on your own circumstances is the local social fund section in your area.

  47. Hi i was wondering whether you could help my boyfriend he needs to pay a bond of £350 so he can get a flat becausehe has recently been kicked out. can you help please?

    1. If he is homeless, then he can apply for rent in advance if he is actually moving into a private property.

    1. Either download it from here and fill it out with a pen, or get one from the job centre and ask for help to complete the form ( the CAB also offer help with filling out forms)

  48. Hi can you get a community care grant for a new front door and a burgular alarm as I need to feel secure in my house after me and my kids suffered violence and abuse from my ex who is now in prison for this. We all suffer mental issues and are receiving couselling from it we all sleep in one room and we need help with buying things for security I have applied for a budgeting loan and was awarded 400 which isn’t enuff.

    1. a budgeting loan is the only way that you can get money for home improvement and security ( as far as we know) out of the social fund – sorry

  49. my cooker blow up on friday evening and i had to spend my jsa on a new one.ive got no food or toilet rolls for the next 12 days.can i apply for a crisi loan ? please help i feel so ill just eating a loaf of bread for the last 3 doctors appointment tomorrow because of not eating

  50. I live in a private rented house with my two children and have just been give a council house as I was over crowded but I have no money for removal costs or carpets would I able to get a ccg?

    1. It is *possible* to have it dealt with in 1 day- however practically it takes a lot longer as you are relying on the postal service twice 3 times during the process.– at least 10 days assuming stuff is sent 1st class and sorted the following day.

  51. I am moving to a new house but i cant leave this house until i fix it and i want afurnitur and a carpet becouse i have a council house with acouncil furnitur when i move to the new house i cant take the furnitur with me . the problem is i have 4 kids one of them a baby [10 month] i dont have alot of time i ask for the grant towic but they refuced to help me , now you have a solution for me .

    1. sorry, the only way to get the items that you are saying that you need is to make an application for a grant.

  52. Dear Sir/Madam,

    I applied for a crisis loan over the phone,I was told that all the money was spent and to apply for a C.C.G (for a cooker).They sent me a claim form and I sent it off on the 26th April 2011.I have phoned once 2 wks ago and they told me it would take about 2 1/2 wks.I have health issues and my doctor advised me that my diet was suffering due to not being able to have cooked meals(living on cold foods and takeaways.How much longer will a reply be ?
    Thank You

  53. hi i am a single bloke who is homeless and finding it very hard to save some money so i can stay somewere and would be grateful for a small loan to help me out thank you

  54. Hi, would i be able to get a loan to help me move from where i am now? Me and my partner live in a flat, we have constant noise from across the street and our neighbours, we have had so many problems while we have been living here, we now keep all our rubbish in our flat as we keep getting told of from our landlord and management for leaving bins out the back even though we dont use the back, our car is getting destroyed, we have to keep our blinds closed as the neighbours keep lokking in at what we are doing. i suffer depression and its not helping and with having to hold our rubbish in the flat makes me feel ill and my ashma plays up alot. We were both claiming JSA.

    1. You can apply for help with removal costs AND ARENT IN ADVICE, HOWEVER YOU HAVE TO BE MOVING DUE TO A ( sorry for shouting) risk to your health and safety – and be able to show this…

      1. me and my partner have both been to the doctors with serious stress issues and both been put on tablets for it, is that what you mean by risk to health?

  55. hello ,
    my housing officer has recommended that i apply for a community care grant as for the last year my family and i have been without carpet due to a flood as my partner and i had been out of work we couldnt afford to pay for new ones .Now my partner is back into work we are trying to catch up on bills but he is not on a very big wage and is left with hardly any money so we are unable to afford to relpace the floor coverings .Could you please insist me on if im alegable for this type of grant for my situation or if not is there any other options ?

    thank you for your time ,
    and we hope to hear from you soon

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Call connection service – Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge.

Real Time Web Analytics