nO more crisis loan

No more Crisis Loans

This site offers advice and call forwarding options, and we are in no way affiliated with any organisation mentioned on this website. Calls to 084 numbers cost up to 7p per minute plus your network access charge.

As of April 1st, 2013 the Social Fund will no longer operate at a national level, the Government have included parts of the Social Fund in the new Welfare shake-up meaning that the discretionary payments like Crisis loans for items, lost money or rent in advance will now be administered by Local Authorities.nO more crisis loan

We have already compiled a list of Local Authority telephone numbers and crisis contact points and will get these published to the site as soon as we are able.

However, please comment below if you urgently need details of your local support network and we will move your area up the list and post details within an hour.


Welfare and Crisis Support by area

Central England

< Top of page >

London & Home Counties


< Top of page >

North East England

Northumberland, Tyne & Wear

Durham and Tees Valley

North East Yorkshire and the Humber

South Yorkshire

West Yorkshire

< Top of page >

North West England

< Top of page >



East & South East

West of Scotland

Glasgow, Lanarkshire and East Dunbartonshire

< Top of page >

Southern England

Thames Valley


< Top of page >


It May be possible to find direct support view the Governments own website